The New Organic Produce Shopper
When COVID-19 began, it set off a huge shopping spree. During that splurge, many grocery store items became scarce, and organic produce sections were hit harder than normal, drawing new first time customers. Ron Pelger explains why now is the time to focus on building up organic produce categories, and shares tips on how to capitalize on these opportunities.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Braga Fresh Celebrated National Salad Month with Four Organic Releases
2. Stemilt Boosts Apple Category with 'Artisan Organics Lil Snappers Apples'
3. Reusable Packaging Association Publishes State of the Reusable Packaging Industry Report
4. Nebraska Sees Rising Interest in Organic Agriculture
5. CCOF Offers Resources for Farmers Interested in Applying for Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.
Launched by the Organic Produce Network (OPN) and California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), the Organic Grower Summit (OGS) will bring organic growers, producers and processors to Monterey for two days of education, information and networking opportunities with their production supply chain and support service providers.