1. Jan McCaffrey Joins OGC as VP of People
Organically Grown Company announces the addition of Jan McCaffrey to their leadership team. Jan joins OGC with a notable career spanning from entrepreneurial ventures to global leadership.
2. Autumn Glory Apple Reaches High Growth Percentages in December
The Autumn Glory® apple is a sweet apple phenomenon, with category data numbers to prove why this sweet-tooth satisfying apple has earned its place on produce shelves.
3. Naturipe Farms Predicts Record Production
Blueberry grower-marketer, Naturipe Farms, has announced it expects to produce its largest ever crop in 2020.
4. Organic Farmers Association Hires New Policy Director
Organic Farmers Association, the nation’s unified voice for certified organic farmers sponsored by the nonprofit Rodale Institute, has named Patty Lovera as its new Policy Director.
5. Airwave Brings Organic and Produce Display Systems to the U.S. Market
This unique produce display system that extends produce life is expanding into the U.S. as a result of retailer interest due to its effectiveness at reducing shrink and waste.