All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 108
Procacci Bros., Organics Unlimited, Kevin Stennes, PEAKfresh, and more...
With a mission to provide the best quality organic bananas and tropical fruits in a socially responsible way, San Diego, CA-based Organics Unlimited was started by Mayra Velazquez de León, who built the company from the ground up.
PEAKfresh modified packaging material is currently circling the globe in the International Space Station extending the shelf life of fruits and vegetables, which can’t be replenished at a moment’s notice. At the same time, pallet bags made from the same material are finding increased utilization by distributors of mixed loads of organic produce.
- OTA Conference Day: “Bold Ideas & Critical Conversations”
- WSU Organic Produce Can Be Grown on Campus
- First International Conference on Agroecology Transforming Agriculture & Food Systems in Africa
- Organic Vidalia Onions on the Way from Morning Kiss Organic
- Grinnell Heritage Farm is Farming Against Type-and Against the Odds-in Iowa