All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 109
Organic Celery Update, OPS Retailer Roundtable, Misionero's Nicole Zapata, Chamae, and more...
Darrell Beyer, the organic sales manager for Boskovich Farms Inc., Oxnard, CA, was quoting $74 for a carton of celery this week. And he could have gone higher.
1. April Fools: Organic Celery Shortage Causes Riot, Supermarket Shutdown
2. Alpet D2 Quat-Free Sanitizer Now Approved Under Washington State Dept of Agriculture Organic Food Program
3. Coconut Products Market to Surpass US $13.14 Billion by 2027
4. Superfresh Growers and Norris Farms Partner on Blueberries
5. SunOpta Snags Organic Oils Operation