All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 143
Chelan Fresh, Agroplasma, Organic Sweet Potatoes, HeavyConnect, and more...
While there were sufficient supplies of organic sweet potatoes for the Thanksgiving pull, with the same expected to hold true for the Christmas holiday, overall quality and yield issues have driven the market price up.
HeavyConnect is a digital content management and analytics platform for the agriculture industry that works with companies to make them more sustainable and efficient in the field.
Chelan Fresh is a grower-owned sales agent that represent approximately 30 organic family farms in North Central Washington. Their growers produce more than 20 varieties of organic fruit from the growers of Chelan, Douglas and Okanogan counties.
1. Purple Carrot Debuts Plant-Based Incubator
2. Organic Garage Wins Canadian Best Organic Food Store Award
3. Stemilt Awarded WA Apple Education Foundation’s Group Volunteer of the Year
4. Breeding of Organic Varieties is Driven by Market Needs
5. Sale of Organic Fruits and Vegetables Grows 15% in Spain Supermarkets