All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 150
Remembering Freida, 2019 Organic Sales Data, South Tex Organics, Corigin and more...
When Dennis Holbrook decided to start an organic citrus operation in South Texas in 1984, he was not met with much encouragement. In fact, far from it. Today, South Tex Organics is the largest organic citrus operation in the state of Texas, with over 500 acres of production.
Exclusive: Retail sales of organic fruits and vegetables grew by slightly more than five percent in 2019 - more than double the two percent growth for conventional produce - according to the 2019 Organic Produce Performance Report released exclusively by the Organic Produce Network and Category Partners.
Corigin Solutions, located in Livermore, CA, assists farmers with improving yields and margins by way of organic solutions produced from farm waste in a way that’s carbon negative, and perhaps the most sustainable process on earth.
- Attune Boosts Performance of Codling Moth Control Products
- Organic Seed Growers Conference Registration Open
- Refugees Fled Congo and Now Grows Organic in Houston
- Aldi Süd Scores with Organic Fresh Products with Blemishes
- Citrus Superstar: Cara Cara Navels from Morning Kiss Organic