All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 153
Misfits Market, Organic Bananas, Organic in Hospitals with Kristin Pfenning, Dubai Organic Exports and More...
Since early 2018, the Food and Nutrition Services Department at the Mills-Peninsula Medical Center in Burlingame, CA has been transitioning its produce from conventional to organic. OPN spoke with Food and Nutrition Services Director Kristin Pfenning to learn more about the hospital’s organic produce initiative.
Dubai is one of seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and has always been an attractive market for food exporters as the Emirates import 80 percent of their food. Subsequently, the city has emerged as the center of global trade and transit for products destined to the broader Middle East, Asia and North Africa regions.
1. Stemilt Unveils New Have a Plant™ Pop-Out Display for Apples
2. Morning Kiss Organic Celebrates February as Potato Lovers Month
3. GrubMarket Acquires Organic Harvest Network
4. Why are So Many Organic Grocers Landing in Bankruptcy Court?
5. Organic Fruit Veteran Chris Ford Joins Viva Tierra