All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 156
Organics in 99 Cents Only Stores, Organic Ginger, Regenerative Ag, Organic Moringa and More...
Rodney Perdew’s 20-year love affair with moringa began with an article in the Los Angeles Times in March, 2000. Struck by the title, “A Common Tree With Rare Power,” Perdew recalls thinking, “‘Wow, this is interesting!’” As he continued to read, he was even more intrigued.
Aldo Ramirez is the founder and managing director of Nativa Organics, a company that grows, packs, and exports organic Peruvian ginger. Ninety-five percent of Peruvian ginger is organic, and it is well known by importers for its excellent quality.
1. Coalition for Sustainable Organics Disappointed in Recent Lawsuit
2. Cal-Organic Launched Rainbow Carrot Chips for Retail at SEPC
3. Whole Foods Highlights Frieda’s During International Women’s Month
4. Certified Organic Crop Acres Increased 13% in 2019
5. Organic Producer Surveys to Gauge Needs